Monday, May 12, 2008

Vindicta Gaming - FIRST!

First!

Alright this is Vindicta Gaming's blog which will have World Of Warcraft information, gaming information, and my twisted take on news in the gaming world. I can't wait to really get this blog going. And so, to start it off, I will tantalize you with a game review.

Asteroids 5000 Click here to go play it, you need java!


This game is an excellent example of classic arcade gaming. It's so basic it doesn't even have sound! The controls however are a little like flying drunk, which is something the major airliners of today would NEVER do. The reason why I like this game is because, well... I wrote it with a buddy of mine from school. I plan on making more Java applet games, and improving this one. So stay tuned for the link to this bad boy.

Also I'll be working on a guild website for my World of Warcraft guild, Vindicta. Which I'll also link soon. Later!

No comments: