Wednesday, May 28, 2008

GTA IV - Rockstar DOES have morals!

Last night while playing there was an extremely gay character in the game that was being threatened by a biker guy. So after the biker guy hit's Niko's gay friend with a baseball bat, Niko gets pissed off and chases the guy on a moped (aptly named Faggio).

After shooting this gay basher off of his bike, I pulled out my knife and stabbed him to death. After doing that, I pulled out my pistol and unloaded a clip into him. And just to make absolutely sure the scumbag would never come back, I got into a big SUV and ran over him five or six times. THEN to show just how much I hated him, I did a burn out on his corpse so long that the tires came off. Then I kept doing a burnout with just the rims grinding into his flesh. After all this, it was time to say goodbye, so I pulled up next to his corpse, busted out the window and dropped a grenade. I sped off and looked behind to see a beautiful explosion and the gay basher's limp, mangled body fly into the air.

Interesting enough, no cop stopped me from doing any of this. I must say I'm impressed that Rockstar has this view on gay bashers, and I am glad I was able to kill one to the full extent I feel all homophobic gay haters deserve!

What do you think about this?

1 comment:

Ally said...

Very, very cool. Ah...violence with a cause.